- Functional mushrooms are used in a wide variety of health care and pharmaceutical products
- Applications of functional mushrooms are growing in the cosmetics and food and beverage sectors
- Market demand is led by a significant shift in lifestyle and dietary habits of consumers seeking healthier alternatives
- Globally, the functional mushroom market is projected to reach $34.3 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 8.04% during the forecast period (2019-2024)
- Mushrooms are a leading source of the antioxidant nutrient, selenium, which protects body cells from damage that might lead to chronic diseases and help to strengthen the immune system
- Legalization of psilocybin, the psychedelic molecule found in various mushrooms, is gaining momentum now regularly
Champignon Brands Inc. is a research-driven company specializing in the formulation and distribution of a suite of artisanal mushroom health supplements. Dedicated to revolutionizing conventional organic teas, coffees and other consumables with the infusion of a proprietary blend of artisanal mushrooms, Champignon’s expanding portfolio is crafted with the health-conscious consumer in mind.
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Champignon’s team aims to promote the health and wellness benefits of functional mushrooms, which are used in a wide variety of health care and…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Champignon are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/Champignon
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have a questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.