- Lexaria Bioscience is a company dedicated to developing effective oral ingestion methods for drug substances that rival the rapid-delivery qualities of more health-dangerous inhaled-drug products.
- Inhalation is a particularly popular method of using tobacco and cannabis products, despite government warnings about the scientifically established dangers of doing so
- Lexaria has been boosting its profile and revenue potential through licensing agreements with other companies
- Lexaria recently announced a licensing agreement with Cannadips CBD-maker The Boldt Runners Corporation
- The agreement grants Cannadips CBD use of Lexaria’s DehydraTECH IP to improve the speed of its effectiveness and to combat the throat irritation that can accompany use of terpene-rich multi spectrum oils
Drug product consumption innovator Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (CSE: LXX) (OTCQX: LXRP) has announced a trade agreement that continues to advance the company’s revenue-building efforts through licensing its technology to other product manufacturers that can benefit from Lexaria’s DehydraTECH™ oral drug delivery IP.
The agreement announced recently provides Cannadips CBD with exclusive access rights to Lexaria’s technology for the U.S. market for 10 years, granting the ‘Original Smokeless CBD Dip Brand’ Lexaria’s fast-acting, high-absorption technology with options to expand the license to Europe, Mexico, and Canada and to renew the license for an…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LXRP are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/LXRP
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have a questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.