- The company believes that its total revenue will more than double in 2020, led by commercialization of its revolutionary CBD oil nanoemulsification system
- PBIO’s BaroShear K45, based on the company’s proprietary Ultra Shear Technology (UST) platform, revolutionizes the manufacture of water-soluble, long-term, stable, highly absorbable, nanoemulsified CBD oil
- The worldwide CBD market is expected to reach $20 billion in sales by 2024, with competition ramping up as CBD manufacturers seek new ways to stand out
- PBIO has announced three pre-sales of its BaroShear K45 nanoemulsification system for making water-soluble CBD Oil
- Progress continues on the build-out of its GMP-compliant manufacturing laboratory to showcase the BaroShear K45 and its industrial scale, high volume UST-based nanoemulsification systems (release date to be determined)
Pressure BioSciences Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO), a leader in the development and sale of broadly enabling, pressure-based technology and products to the worldwide life sciences and other industries, expects its total revenues to more than double in 2020 following the successful launch of its revolutionary CBD (cannabidiol) processing system – the BaroShear K45. This novel processing system creates a water-soluble CBD oil that disperses instantly in liquid, providing enhanced quality and bio-absorption (http://cnw.fm/4fGre).
Development of the BaroShear K45 system began following the company’s in-depth analysis of the CBD market, which showed a common, yet critical production issue facing CBD manufacturers – the poor water solubility of today’s oil-based CBD products means that the beneficial properties of CBD are…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to PBIO are available in the company’s newsroom at http://cnw.fm/PBIO
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have a questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor