- Industrial hemp is the only commodity that has the potential to generate revenue from multiple finished goods in the global food, construction materials, nutraceutical, textile and bio-energy industries
- Global Hemp Group completed hemp trials last year which set the stage for a full-fledged commercial hemp operation in New Brunswick, Canada, in 2018
- Under Canadian law, CBD will become legal to extract from Industrial Hemp in July 2018
- Hemp Business Journal estimates that the hemp industry will grow to $1.8 billion in sales by 2020, led by hemp food, body care, and CBD-based products
- Official data demonstrates that the hemp industry is growing rapidly, at a 22 percent five-year CAGR, and is being led by food and body care products, with hemp CBD products showing a 53 percent AGR
Global Hemp Group, Inc. (CSE: GHG) (FRANKFURT: GHG) (OTC: GBHPF) is just beginning to scratch the surface of what will over time become a robust market for the production of raw materials and a variety of wholesale products and consumer goods developed from the non-psychoactive industrial varieties of the species Cannabis sativa L.
Global Hemp Group intends to establish and develop a portfolio of companies interlinked in the production of hemp, from its initial cultivation to wholesale materials delivered to…
More from CannabisNewsWire
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com