- Biotech company focused on production of cutting-edge industrial hemp, cannabis/cannabidiol (CBD) products
- R&D efforts include nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, bioceuticals, phytoceuticals and cosmeceuticals catering to health, wellness and alternative medicine markets
- International provisional patent application targets CBD’s powerful medicinal benefits
- Integration of CBD molecule with generic drug molecules opens new medical frontier
- U.S. consumer market for cannabinoid-based pharmaceuticals estimated at $50 billion by 2029
- Medical diagnostic device MSN-2 slated for clinical tests to validate detection of various STDs
- Global market for diagnostic testing of STDs expected to reach $108.5 billion by 2019
Earth Science Tech, Inc. (OTC: ETST) is an innovative biotechnology company operating in the fields of hemp cannabinoid (CBD), nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and medical device research and development. Earth Science Tech offers the highest purity and quality, full-spectrum, high-grade hemp CBD (cannabidiol) oil on the market. Made using the supercritical CO2 liquid extraction process, the company’s CBD oil is 100 percent natural and organic. Earth Science Tech has partnered with the University of Central Oklahoma and DV Biologics Laboratory to conduct research and development projects that scientifically support and advance the healthcare benefits of its high-grade hemp CBD oil.
Earth Science Tech Inc. currently has three wholly owned subsidiaries focused on developing its role as a world leader in the CBD space and expanding its work in the pharmaceutical and…
More from CannabisNewsWire
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com